Dreher High School is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate individual to join our team as the Junior Varsity (JV) Volleyball Coach.
- Previous coaching experience, preferably in volleyball at the high school level or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of the rules, techniques, and strategies of volleyball.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively connect with student-athletes, parents, and staff.
- Ability to motivate and inspire athletes, promoting their personal growth and development.
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership abilities to manage team schedules, equipment, and logistical details.
- A commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive team environment.
- CPR and First Aid certification (or willingness to obtain prior to the start of the season).
- Completion of any required coaching certifications or courses as mandated by the school or state athletic association.
To apply for this position, please submit:
- Your resume highlighting your coaching experience and qualifications.
- A brief cover letter explaining your interest in coaching at Dreher High School and your coaching philosophy.
- Contact information for three professional references.
Please submit your application materials to Coach Christen Bragg at email@example.com.