Wando High School has a job vacancy for Head Football Coach. All areas of teaching
certification to be considered.
- Successful high school head football coaching experience is preferred but is not required.
- Must possess or be eligible for South Carolina Teaching Certificate SC Department of Education.
- Knowledge and understanding of the SC High School League rules and regulations.
- Ability to communicate and build positive relationships with students, staff, parents, and community.
- Ability to plan, organize and direct a total football program in the school district from youth level to the varsity level.
Required documentation to be emailed to Athletic Director/Principal and uploaded in Applitrack:
The job ID is: JobID: 28421
· Letter of Interest
· Teaching certificate
· Three professional confidential references plus one from the most recent teaching
Charles Coker, Principal: Charles_coker@charleston.k12.sc.us
Mark Buchman, Athletic Director: Mark_buchman@charleston.k12.sc.us